arcadespot.com | consolespot.net

The Walking Dead: The Final Season Is Being Pulled From Stores


Posted by Evolve on Sep 28, 2018 | In: PS Vita News

The Walking Dead: The Final Season Is Being Pulled From Stores

The past week or so, news has spread that TellTale Games, the team behind The Walking Dead series, Batman The Enemy Within, Wolf Among Us, Tales From The Borderlands, and more, was shutting down in one form or another. The blows were first felt when the team announced that they were going to release 75% of their staff, with the remaining 25% of the staf...


Read More »

Multiplayer zombie survival game Dead Dozen releases gameplay footage


Posted by Evolve on Dec 27, 2017 | In: PS Vita News

Multiplayer zombie survival game Dead Dozen releases gameplay footage

The zombie survival game Dead Dozen releases pre-alpha gameplay footage. Dead Dozen does look good for being in the pre-alpha stage and having a good deal of features implemented at this point. The gameplay looks similar to the PC game Contagion, where one of the players gets to control a zombie and attacks the other players with it.In Dead Dozen your character turns into a ghoul after you die....


Read More »

One Step From Eden Exceeds Kickstarter Goal


Posted by Evolve on Feb 7, 2019 | In: PS Vita News

One Step From Eden Exceeds Kickstarter Goal

One Step From Eden sprang to life from a desire to see a return to the beloved Mega Man Battle Network style of RPG. What started as a portable side game for the Mega Man franchise become one of the Game Boy Advance's most-revered franchises - and resulted in some of the legendary character's best-reviewed games from that time period. With its RPG roots and a bit of card-battling blended in with chips, it stood out from everything else not only in that series, but on the mark...


Read More »

PSN Users Can Finally Change Their IDs in Early 2019, But With a Catch


Posted by Evolve on Oct 11, 2018 | In: PS Vita News

PSN Users Can Finally Change Their IDs in Early 2019, But With a Catch

One of the most long-requested features from fans towards Sony has been the ability to change one's PSN ID to something else. Sony launched the PlayStation Network online service in 2006 with the release of the PlayStation 3, and since then, all user's names have been stuck as the name they entered when first signing up for the service. This has led to many unfortunate situations and embarrassment, especially when your ID is something you made when you were much younger. It's...


Read More »

EVO 2018 To Have Super Smash Bros Ultimate Demo


Posted by Evolve on Jul 23, 2018 | In: PS Vita News

EVO 2018 To Have Super Smash Bros Ultimate Demo

This year has already marked the arrival of some truly epic titles for video gamers. Dragon Ball FighterZ, Monster Hunter World, God Of War PS4, Octopath Traveler, the list goes on and on. However, with the arrival of these games and future ones comes the countdown to December, where the last big game of the year will be Super Smash Bros Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch. The latest entry in the beloved fighting game franchise is set to be bigger and better in virtually every ...


Read More »

Nintendo's Next President Wants To Expand Company's Mobile Division


Posted by Evolve on May 4, 2018 | In: PS Vita News

Nintendo's Next President Wants To Expand Company's Mobile Division

Last week, Nintendo dropped several bombshells on people. First was of the latest Nintendo Switch numbers both in hardware and in software, both of which were very impressive. But, more than that, it was revealed that this June, Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima will be stepping down, and in his place will be Shuntaro Furukawa. Though Furukawa has been with Nintendo for half of his life, a lot of people don't know him, and thus, they've been curious as to what his goals fo...


Read More »

Rare Discusses Thoughts About Sea Of Thieves Post Launch


Posted by Evolve on Mar 26, 2018 | In: PS Vita News

Rare Discusses Thoughts About Sea Of Thieves Post Launch

When Sea Of Thieves was first unveiled from Rare at E3 2016, people weren't exactly sure of what to make of it. On one hand, it looked impressive enough, and the idea of being on a pirate ship with your friends was enticing in and of itself, but would it hold up for the long haul? That was the question, and it's arguably still the question now that the game has launched on Xbox One and PC.Despite these questions, Rare is still confident that the game will be something that pl...


Read More »